A large public university’s endowment faced competing risk and return challenges and partnered with PGIM Quant to find a creative solution. We closely collaborated with the investment office and the consultant of the university to understand the priorities of the board and investment office, while addressing the client’s investment challenges.
To integrate these varying needs we:
- Partnered with the university’s investment office and their consultant to develop customized reporting
- Customized clear and concise reporting for the board illustrating the impact of divesting from energy and highlighting performance of the global equity portfolio relative to targeted indexes
- Adjusted mandate to fit shifting risk tolerance goals
- Optimized portfolio in a manner that minimized operating expenses
- Provided high-touch client service