Table of Contents
Long-term Russell 1000® Index outperformance
Actively managed, multi-factor long-short strategy based on fundamental insights that systematically adapts to changing company growth rates and market conditions.
- US large-cap focus
- Live track record since 2006
- Disciplined, bottom-up approach seeks high-quality, well-priced companies with good growth prospects
- Long and short exposures maintain 100% net equity exposure with increased active share*
- Numerous active positions limit concentration risk
- Highly experienced team provides portfolio oversight and makes continual model enhancements
There can be no guarantee that this objective will be achieved.
*Active Share is a measure of the percentage of stock holdings in a manager’s portfolio that differs from the benchmark index.